Ah, yes, fall in California, a time of endless raking, ridiculous drinks, and an overuse of sweaters in weather that doesn’t really merit it. And yet I still love it. Mostly because fall is when all the BEST albums come out.
Looking at this now, I realize that it’s a bit dude-heavy. Sorry. I also left off Glass Animals, tho I do like their new one. But you all know about that album, judging from the number of people who have mentioned it to me, so hopefully you don’t mind.
If you listen to one song–War, by Nas.
- Nas Feat Raye: War (I mean, it’s Nas, what else do you want.)
- Kings of Leon: Waste a Moment (Caleb’s voice aaaaaaaa *dies*)
- 888: Crucial Mistakes (Great Video. Very early-2010s anthem rock, but I like.)
- Colter Wall: Sleeping on the Blacktop (Nobody says “moon” like Colter Wall)
- Grouplove: Good Morning (Why is everything they do so great? Total Laia song.)
- Atlas Genius: A Perfect End